Sunday, June 29, 2008

We Did It!


For the past few weeks I have been wanting to go back to church, but just had no idea how to do it. I was worried about how she would be (would she sleep or scream) and the biggest concern would be how we would get out of the house on time. I don't know what it is, but if you add a baby to the mix, you have to double your prep time!


Overall things went really well. We got to church with time to spare and were able to make it through about half of the sermon before they called us because she was hungry. I thought that was pretty good for our first time!


And the best part was dressing her in a Sunday dress!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

I'm glad you guys were able to go. Sometimes you just have to pack it all up and leave early but that's better then not going at all. :)

The Cissells said...

she looks beautiful in pink.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker