Saturday, June 14, 2008

Date Night



On Friday night Mom offered (insisted) that Gilbert and I go out to dinner. We decided to go to Gilbert's favorite restaurant - the Brazilian Steakhouse.

My little Longhorn


The lactation consultant said that I should have any liquor, but I haven't had anything to drink in 10 months and decided that one drink wouldn't hurt!!








The red card signifies that I don't want them to bring me any meat. Whenever it is turned to green, meat is brought out.






Round 1 for Gilbert







The sides. Gilbert refuses to eat anything from the salad bar or any of the sides. He is all about the meat!





Thanks Mom for letting us enjoy a night out (although all we could talk/think about was the baby!!)

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

Glad you had a good date. You're looking smokin hot and Eva is looking ready for football season.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker