Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Organization Station

Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have been reading and subscribing to various pregnancy and parenting magazines. I read Fit Pregnancy, American Baby and Parenting - and just subscribed to Pregnancy and Newborn. I am all about information overload.

When I see an article that I like, I have been turning down the page and telling myself that I will be able to find it when I need it. But a stack of magazines has accumulated on my coffee table and I realize that I am not going to have time to flip through tons of magazines to find the article that I want once the baby is here.

My solution?? The binder.


Make fun of me all you want, but I am really excited about what I have put together. I went back through all my magazines this past weekend and tore out all the pages that I wanted to keep. I then organized it into 5 categories - Play & Sleep, Baby Health, Exercise, Breastfeeding, Misc.


I have also been using a pregnancy organizer that I received for free from my favorite store - Baby Style. 2 of the sections I really like are the one that lists all items to register for, the price, where they are located and if received - and the other is a listing of gifts received and items borrowed.


My due date is drawing near, but I am trying to combat my anxiety with a little organization station!

2 comments:

The Cissells said...

I hope you will have time to reference it in your times of need.

Jennifer Kelleher Schmidt said...

Your binder is amazing. I may have to borrow it in a few years! What a great idea! By the way, be on the lookout for some packages from Amazon! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker