Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning


We knew that church was going to be packed because of Easter, so Gilbert and I left early for church. I guess other people had the same idea because by the time we got there, it was hard to find parking and seats inside!! The service was wonderful - they had Gilbert's favorite male singer and my favorite female singer - they pulled out all the stops!

After we got home from church we took a few pictures outside. It was such a pretty day - sunny and in the 60s. Beautiful!
We changed clothes and Gilbert helped me make potato salad to take over to his sister's for lunch. He also helped me with laundry (I hate putting away clothes!) and we organized his closet as well. We found a pair of boxers and Gilbert thought that Ricco would look great in them. Ricco was not happy about it, but he was a good sport!

The boxer shorts say "stud" on the back.

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

You look beautiful. I love your dress. Ricco looks so handsome.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker