Sunday, March 23, 2008

31 Weeks


I can't believe that I only have 8 more weeks to go. CRAZY! I am having problems staying asleep at night. I think a lot of it has to do with anxiety. I will wake up and not be able to calm my mind down. I have started to wear my mouthguard again because I am grinding my teeth in my sleep. Lovely, I know. I have also noticed that I am slowing down when I go on my walks. What used to take me 15-20 minutes to walk is now taking 30 - and I am beat when I get home! I am trying to take my sister's advice and relax when I get tired, but it is hard. My "to do" list seems to grow daily!

Our dresser and bedside table have arrived and Gilbert is going to try and go and pick it up on Tuesday. I can't wait to get in Eva's room!!! Unfortunately the crib won't be in until mid-April. I am so glad we ordered this furniture back in January!!! We bought special detergent yesterday so I can start washing Eva's clothes and put them away. Our choices of detergent were very limited at Target - since we have a High Efficiency washer and need detergent that is "free and clear". The cheapest option was $10.50. Needless to say, we are only going to use this to wash Eva's clothes, towels and sheets! I guess everything with babies is expensive - including detergent!

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

The All free and clear is only like 3.50. The belly is really showing! Hello Eva. You should call your doctor for some sleeping assistance. You are going to need all the sleep you can get before she's born.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker