Friday, March 14, 2008

Catfish!

Tonight we went to dinner with Joe & Rebekah - and their children Joanna and Ryan at the Manchaca Fire House for all you can eat catfish. For $10 you can have all the catfish, coleslaw, french fries, beans and hush puppies that you want. Gilbert made sure to eat his $10s worth and I ate about $5 dollars worth of food. The catfish was excellent, but I kept thinking back to my doctor telling me to stay away from fried food - so the guilt outweighed the delicious catfish!

JoJo is now 17 months and is quite active. She couldn't wait until we got done eating so she could get down and explore. Poor Joe had to run all over the place after her. We only got pictures of her when it was time to go - and it is obvious from the pictures that she was not ready to leave!


Gilbert finally got her to smile!



Ryan is a little over 3 months and is a sweet boy. He sat on my lap for a good 20 minutes - just looking around and playing with my fingers. He looks so much like Joe!



1 comment:

The Cissells said...

What cute little kids. Man, they must be busy!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker