Saturday, May 16, 2009

Super Cute Saturday


Eva loves hanging out with the dogs. She likes to give them hugs and sit with them and watch Handy Manny.

A wonderful picture of the 2 things that make me so happy!

My girl. When I put these cute shoes on her this morning I almost started to cry. She is no longer a baby, but a little girl. Time has just flown by!

The front of our house needed a little color, so we picked up 4 Gerber daisies - red, yellow, orange and pink. Eva liked being outside - new and different things to see and touch!


The finished product! Now I just need Mom to make me a wreath for my front door (hint, hint!!)



2 comments:

The Cissells said...

Looking good! Now can you come over and do something with the front of my house?

The Aguilars said...

Sure. There are some really pretty flowers infront of MC Sales - for very reasonable prices.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker