Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Little Girl is One Year Old!




How did that happen?? Gilbert and I managed to survive the first year - and we are so blessed to have a healthy happy little girl! I wanted to post some pictures of her when she was little in this blog, but looking at old pictures made me consider for a second having another - so there will be no newborn picture posting in this blog:) But I will put this one..because it reminds me of how tiny she was!


Amy and I went to a neighborhood yard sale on Saturday and I was able to get a bunch of things for Eva for her birthday. The best purchase was a Little Tikes kitchen - in excellent condition. I don't have a picture of that yet - but I am sure I will post one soon. She loves playing with all the cabinets - and putting her baby doll in the oven!

On Wednesday Mom, Dad and Sophia came over to sing Happy Birthday to Eva and share some chocolate cake (which Eva managed to get in her hair!!!)

Sophia checking out the new toys.

Sophia teaching Eva about bubbles!

Today Stephanie and Samantha came over for a playdate. Eva loves being around other kids and she and Samantha shared toys and "talked" to one another. So cute!!

While I was on the computer, Eva managed to scoot herself under my stool. What a silly little girl!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Aww! Happy birthday again to little Eva! Ready for the party? I love the pics of Eva and Samantha, does really make me wish I could be up there too to add Caroline to the mix fun!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker