Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday in the Park (it sure was hot like July!)

This morning Mom, Amy and I stopped at a few yardsales to get some toys for the kids. Then we met up with our kids and husbands so that Gilbert & Cory could go to the movies and the rest of us could go to the park. We went to a park over in Louisville by Slugger Field and the Waterfront. It was a lot of fun. I love the fact that they had water stuff - because it was hot. I can't believe that I lasted in Texas for almost 8 years when I hate hot weather!! I guess my body has gotten used to the cold again here - so 85 degrees felt very warm!! Eva was a little unsure what to do with the water, but she had a great time. I look forward to going again!

We had one of these on the playground at our elementary school in North Carolina. I loved it and was terrified of it at the same time. The girls seemed to like it - and will probably enjoy it more as they get older.
She didn't go down the slide because they were all too hot!

I don't know what it was made out of, but the ground was almost soft. Such a nice departure from rocks or mulch.

She liked putting her hands in it.
Amy & Mister Peeper. Today was his 3 month-old birthday!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker