Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Today was the perfect fall day. Sunny and cool - I love fall in Indiana!! I wanted to take Eva and Gilbert to Huber's to pick out a pumpkin. Not that Eva will have any memory of the experience, but I wanted to experience fall at its best. The drive to Huber's was beautiful. Gilbert and I are going to save our pennies so one day we can live out that way:)

We didn't stay too long because it was a bit breezy and we forgot Eva's warm blanket. I also felt like a horrible parent because all the other little ones were wearing hats. I need to just stash some in the car....


Self portraits are tough when you are trying to get 3 people in the picture!

This is the one! Our first pumpkin!

She was not enjoying this part. I guess she doesn't want to drive a tractor!!

1 comment:

thebanetfamily said...

How cute! You should have picked up some of the Apple Cider Wine while you were there! You'll thank me!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker