Saturday, October 4, 2008

4 Month Check-Up



Eva had her 4 month check-up on Friday. I was so tempted to cancel because I had to take her myself. Gilbert and I had made an agreement that he would be present for any appointments that involved shots. So I was very nervous about how it would go! We both surrvived the shots, but the worst thing was last night. It was rough to say the least! When she got her shots before, she was a little out of sorts and real tired. This time she was super ticked off and there was nothing that made her happy. Gilbert and I felt so bad for her and it was a pretty tough night for all of us.

But the good news is that she is healthy!! She now weighs 13 lbs and is 24.5 inches long. Both are in the 50% percentile, so she is perfectly average!!

Gilbert and I are so blessed to have a healthy happy baby!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

She is SOOOOOOOO beautiful!!! She is going to be the prettiest little Hoosier ever! lol :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker