Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Excitement...And Anxiety

Well, no one has bought our house in Austin. Time is ticking. But I am trying not to totally flip out. We did have quite a few showings this past week, which is a positive sign that people are looking.
Which made it hard and exciting to pick out plumbing fixtures for the new house. I was able to pick out the kitchen sink and bathroom fixtures.

Bathroom sink fixtures.

Shower fixtures. Both will be in chrome. I wanted to do black to match the bathroom light fixtures, but wouldn't you know that black is the MOST expensive finish? Go figure! I also selected towel bars, toilet paper holders and towel rings to match. The brand is Moen and the style is Brantford. It was between the Brantford and Eva. I really wanted to pick the Eva - but just liked this one a little better....


Kitchen Sink. It is a granite composite - won't chip or scratch.

I also picked out the kitchen sink fixtures. Nothing too exciting there - trying to stay in the budget:)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker