Sunday, April 6, 2008

Krista's Wedding

On Saturday we went to Krista and Alex's wedding at Texas Old Town in Kyle. I had never been out there - and it really is a beautiful location. They got married outside and had the reception inside. The weather cooperated and the food was great! Gilbert and I held out at the reception so we could dance at least once - Gilbert had to go and request a song - because there was no way I was going to do the chicken dance or YMCA!

Krista walking down the aisle
The newlyweds - the sun was not in my favor!

Susan

The reception. It was a 100% Texas wedding complete with tasty BBQ.


Susan & Gilbert
Susan, Gilbert & Me

My belly

A word of advice for those that have not been pregnant. Telling a pregnant lady how big she is or how she looks like she is going to pop is not a compliment. Try to think of something else - anything else instead.

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

Eva sure made a grand entrance. Too bad you couldn't wear my bridesmaid dress from your wedding. I remember all too well what is like being pregnant at a wedding. Not that much fun. But I think you and Eva look nice.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker