Friday, April 4, 2008

32 Weeks


On Thursday I had my 32 week check-up. Everything went well - my blood pressure is the same as what it has been the entire pregnancy (low!) and my weight is right on target (total gain of 19 lbs). The only negative is that I am pretty low on iron and have to take an iron supplement. I guess this is a reflection to my pregnancy aversion to broccoli! The nurse told me I could take a sleep aid - although she suggested an over-the-counter medicine, which was basically a double dose of benedryl (after I told her I can't handle benedryl!!). I tried it anyway last night and it had the same effect that benedryl has on me. So I called today and the doctor phoned in some Ambien. I wish I could have just gotten that in the first place! I am looking forward to my first good night sleep!! Now I start going to see the doctor every 2 weeks and will have my final ultra-sound in 4 weeks.

I think the white shirt really shows how big my stomach is!

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

You're looking really gorgeous. Can't wait for that little girl to get here!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker