Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday Brunch

After church we went to Chez Zee for my birthday brunch. Amy and I both got the "Bed & Breakfast French Toast" which was two pieces of french toast stuffed with bananas, blueberries, strawberries, walnuts and honey. Mom got the creme brulee french toast and Gilbert got the tacos. Everything tasted great!

Sophie enjoying Amy's orange juice. I think she drank half the glass!

Posing outside. After I took this picture she sat on the other side of the walk and waited for me to take another.

Amy & Mom



Later that evening I opened gifts. My family got me a camcorder - which will be perfect for documenting all of Eva's firsts! Gilbert got me the baby sling that I really wanted - he is so good about reading my lists:)


The card Sophia got me had stickers inside. Here she is decorating herself.

Chocolate is delicious!




It was a wonderful 29th birthday and I was so glad to get to share it with everyone.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker