Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Love.Angel.Music.Baby

So I just read this in an email update I receive weekly from Parents.com

"Now's also a good time to bone up on your best "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Most babies love listening to music from minute one, but now that he's becoming more interactive, his facial expressions will show you just how much he loves his favorite lullabies. In fact, your baby probably likes when you sing to him more than any pro pipes he hears. Why? Because unlike a standard CD, moms tend to fine-tune their voices to suit baby's mood (even subconsciously), crooning in an upbeat way when he's bubbly or in a comforting way when he's fussy, for example."

Funny thing is that yesterday I was scrolling through the music channels on my TV. I was singing and dancing along with Eva in my arms. We listened to a little bit of everything - but do you know what she liked best?? Elvis singing Jailhouse Rock. She also liked Push It by Salt'n Pepper. Go figure. Eva is going to have some pretty diverse music tastes!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker