Sunday, September 21, 2008

Emmy Red Carpet Commentary

Football is on, so I don't get to watch the Emmys. But I did look at the red carpet pictures on MSN and have picked what I believe are the best and worst dressed.
Starting with my favorites:

Jennifer Carpenter. I have no idea who she is or what show she is on, but I like the dress.



Brooke Shields. This is one of my favorite colors and I love ruffles and train.



Oliva Wilde. Very classy and elegant.



Jill Fink. Had to pick my favorite basic black.


My absolute favorite of the evening. Mariska Hargitay. LOVE IT.



And now for the bad and the ugly:

I have never liked Jennifer Love Hewitt. Maybe because every guy I knew in high school and college watched Party of Five just for her. But this dress is bad. And her hair is just as bad.

Love you Eva - you usually get it right. But this is all wrong....

Forget Whose the Boss - Whose your stylist??? For me, this was the worst of the night. And check out those stripper shoes - nasty!

3 comments:

The Cissells said...

I have not looked at pics or watched the Emmys (I know you are shocked). But I will say, I agree with your assessments. I do love that yellow dress. That purpley one reminds me of your bridesmaid dresses. Alissa Milano just struck out big time. I can't believe you didn't mention her attractive fan purse.

Ms. Kitty said...

Since I am currently obssesed with the show she is on, I will tell you that Jennifer Carpenter is the main character's sister on the Showtime show Dexter. And she's our age and from Louiville!

Ms. Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker