Sunday, September 28, 2008

Aguilar Update

We are moving...in 2 weeks!
On Friday Gilbert accepted a position with a company called Conforma Clad in New Albany, IN. My employer has allowed me to continue my current position - with the hopes of building a presence in Indiana.
Our house in Austin is on the market and this week we are putting a contract on a home in Charlestown, Indiana. If it is accepted, I will give more of the details of the home...
We are very excited, stressed and sad at the same time. We have both loved living in Austin but are ready for a change.
Stay tuned for more updates...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, lots of people put their house on Craigslist.

Just a thought.

Erin Hamm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Hamm said...

I found your blog recently and saw you are moving up here. Let me know if you want to get together for dinner sometime.

Erin-from Megan's wedding

Megan said...

I am very happy for you! But very sad for me... :( We HAVE to get together before you leave, even though I know you'll be super busy.

thebanetfamily said...

Great to hear that you all are moving home! See you soon!

Ms. Kitty said...

Holy crap! That's exciting! I'll probably be in NA for a week or so in December, so if you have time it would be great to meet up!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker