Friday, July 4, 2008

My Little Firecracker


We started off the day with a nice walk with Eva and the dogs. The dogs were so happy - it made me feel super guilty for not taking them more often...


Other than a trip to JC Penny & Target we hung around the house. Gilbert grilled hotdogs for dinner (it just isn't the 4th without hotdogs!). The only fireworks were from Eva. I hope this horrible gas passes soon!!

Eva spent a little time in her swing. She even fell asleep for about 20 minutes!

Taking a quick siesta

Daddy love


Squeaking

Can you tell that I LOVE being a Mom??

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

She looks super cute in her 4th t-shirt. Glad you guys had a fun day. Love the swing. Sophia would fall asleep in it and be all crunched up looking....I never moved her. The silence was too wonderful.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker