Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophia Grace


On Sunday we celebrated Sophie turning 2. It was a Pooh party and was a ton of fun. Here are some of my favorite pics from the party.

The fantastic cake that my sister made and decorated. She is super talented!

Telling Mimi "I think so"




Bouncing Outside

She loved taking the paper to throw it away

Modeling the shoes we got her

Band in a Box - I promise that Amy told me to get this for her!!

Testing out the rocking chair from Meme.

Rocking her baby

Playing with Aunt Michele

Cory is the best at party accessories!

Lindy and her husband Danny and son Seth came over after the party to meet Eva. Wish I was able to stay longer:(

2 comments:

The Cissells said...

Thanks so much for coming down to help celebrate SGC's 2nd birthday!! We had a great time with you guys here.

Lindy said...

We were so happy to see you all! And we're on the blog! I feel famous! lol :) I can't wait to see you again. When will that be?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker