Friday, February 15, 2008

New Hair, New Me


My sister lent me a great book - "Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy". In this book, the author suggests not to change your hair drastically during pregnancy. Whereas I think this is great advice, I was so tired of my hair color and style - I had to go against the advice. My reasoning was that my haircut wasn't going to be all that different from haircuts that I have done in the past. And as for color - I am finally back to my natural shade. I can't believe that it has taken me 10 years of coloring my hair to realize that my natural color is really what looks the best on me. I guess God really knew what he was creating:)

3 comments:

The Cissells said...

I like it. It looks cute. But how does it look with the belly? Need to see.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Love the dark hair. It really does look best I think! You're looking awesome!! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker