Sunday, February 17, 2008

26 Weeks


I just keep getting bigger and bigger - ahhh!! Can't believe that it is less than 100 days until Eva-Renee will be here.

I am still waking up a lot at night - which drives me crazy. For the past few weeks I have woken up around 3AM and am unable to fall back asleep for at least an hour. I am sure this is preparing me for sleepless nights later, but for now, it is really annoying.

My body has been filled with aches, but suprisingly, exercise seems to help. I can't imagine how much worse it is going to get!! Gilbert already has to help me gets boots on and off!!

This weekend Gilbert and I hit some good sales. We went to Osh Kosh and got 4 pairs of pants for $10. He helped me pick them out - which was so cute! I can't wait to dress her - and I really can't wait to see how Gilbert dresses her. I realized today that we need to order some 49ers wear - so she can help support her Dad's team during football season!

So much still to do!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker