Sunday, February 10, 2008

25 Week Belly Shots


My sister has been asking for more pictures of my stomach - so here they are....



We went to the doctor on Thursday for my 24 week check up. The nurse was amazed that my blood pressure has not changed - it has been the same each time. I was surprised it was low this time because right before they called me back, we found out how much we have to pay out of pocket for the doctor visits and the birth. WOW!

The heartbeat was good (it took a good 5 minutes for the nurse to finally get it - Eva wouldn't stop moving!) and my weight was right on track. I don't have any problems with swelling - things are good! I go back in another 4 weeks for the much dreaded glucose test. Hopefully I haven't been eating too much sugar - I can't imagine no sweets!

2 comments:

The Cissells said...

Looking hot! Eva's getting to be a big girl! You're looking good.

The Cissells said...

Oh, keep that shirt nice for me. It is pretty hot. I'll need it next time around.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker