Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 Year Wedding Anniversary

Monday was our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe how quickly time flies. On one hand it seems like we have known each other for more than 3 years - but on the other hand - I can remember the very beginning of our relationship like it was yesterday.

Here is a blast down memory lane.

3 years ago - Aaron Watson Concert - Valentine's Day

2 years ago - Our Wedding

Last Year - New York City - The Rainbow Room

This year

To celebrate, we decided to go to Gilbert's favorite restaurant - The Brazilian Steakhouse. Gilbert called ahead for a reservation and told them it was our anniversary - and I think everyone that worked there that evening told us "Happy Anniversary" - which was very sweet. We both ate tons of meat - everything was so delicious! And Gilbert let me order my favorite creme brule for dessert and even had a few bites. What a wonderful evening!

The name of the restaurant. I wasn't going to try and spell it!

Dessert!

Here are a few shots individually. They took one of us at the restaurant, but I thought I looked like a whale, so I deleted it. Ahh. The joys of pregnancy and body image....

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

I love the belly. Funny how much life can change in 3 years isn't it? Wait until next year at this time when your house is littered with toys and you only listen to kids music..... It's awesome! I am so happy for you. I wish Eva would hurry up and get here. It looks like she is going to be a big girl.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker