Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007


Gilbert and I had a wonderful Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we went to the Christmas Eve service at church and then went over to Jorge and Jenny's for dinner.


On Christmas morning Gilbert and I got up and made breakfast together. We made Gorilla Bread, which is similar to Monkey Bread - except Gorilla Bread has cream cheese in the center. Gilbert was such a good sport, considering I gave him all the messy work!


While breakfast was in the oven, Gilbert and I opened gifts. We both received such wonderful things - including my beautiful Coach diaper bag!!


What woman doesn't get excited about a brown box?


I really hope I don't spill anything on it:)

My Dad got the dogs a Fox. I guess they both like it!

Ahh. Finally a good pair of maternity jeans. Babystyle rocks!


For lunch we went over to Brad and Nikki's. It was great to spend Christmas with family and we played Whoonu. Based on the game, it seems like Brad knows Gilbert and I better than we know each other!!


1 comment:

The Cissells said...

Glad you had fun on Christmas. I sure wish you were here. Looks like your belly is getting bigger. Yeah!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker