Thursday, December 6, 2007

Who's the Boss?

Gilbert and I have an over-sized chair that we like to sit in together. Our dogs also like to sit in the chair with us - so it can become quite crowded!
Ricco makes sure that he is always comfortable and will not move. I am serious, if you try to move him, he will make himself dead weight and it is next to impossible to move him!!
The other night Gilbert and I were sitting together and I was leaning on Gilbert and Ricco decided to squeeze in on the other side of me. Here is a picture of how comfortable he was!

Roxie is good and will lay at the bottom of the chair. I sure wish Ricco would learn something from her! As my belly grows, there is going to be less and less room in the chair!!

It is so great to be loved!!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker