Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Quick Trip to Indiana

This past weekend I went to Indiana to visit my family for Christmas. I just couldn't imagine not seeing them open their gifts - so when I earned a free ticket on Southwest, I decided that now was as good of time as any to use it!

Sophie is talking more now than she was at Thanksgiving and she sure loves her books. Well, I should rephrase and say that she really likes the same book over and over again! She also says "no" a lot and I found a sure way to get her to say "no" - by asking her to give me a hug!! She is just going through a phase of only wanting those familiar to her, which is a phase that I think I am still going through:)

I was also able to witness one of her tantrums - and all I could do was laugh. She threw herself on the floor spread eagle. Too dramatic. And lucky for me, that is one of the traits that she inherited from me! Hopefully that gene is not too dominant!!

Of course the trip was too short, but it was great getting to see and spend time with my family.


Feeding the dogs treats is so much fun!


What a beautiful girl!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker