Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Suprise!!

We flew down to the Valley on Friday to suprise Gilbert's Mom for her 60th birthday. She was super suprised to get home from work and see us in her living room and was suprised later that evening when Robby, Katie, Nikki and Brad also arrived.
On Saturday morning we went to have some family pictures taken. I think they turned out really well!
Nina couldn't find her keys, so we all piled into Nora's car. Nikki and Gilbert had to sit in the back. It was a good bonding moment:)

Robby, Katie & Eva playing before the pictures. Eva LOVED Katie and Robby.

The Aguilar Family

Grandparents & Grandkids

The Bishops

Robby & Katie - aren't they great looking kids?? I had the best time with Katie. We talked about all sorts of things (I can't believe she doesn't think Zack Efron is cute??). I hope that she and I have a close relationship as she gets older.

Eva kept touching Robby's face. So sweet.

Our little family.



Nora & Gilbert


Me and my honey

The birthday celebration was Saturday evening. Everyone seemed to have a really good time. We were so glad that we were able to go - thanks to Nikki and Nora! We can't wait until they come and visit us in July!

Eva being bashful.

Robby & Brad were the music entertainment. Robby is SO good. Music is really his calling!

Eva loves music! And being on Daddy's shoulders!

Eva, Gilbert & Grandpa

The birthday girl. Hope your 60th birthday was memorable Nina!!

2 comments:

The Cissells said...

Glad you had fun. Sophia really missed you. Next time you go somewhere, you will have to take her. I can't take another several days of constant, "I want to see Juju, Gigi and Baby Eba!!".

The Cissells said...

I love the scrunchy nose picture.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker