Saturday, April 25, 2009

Super Saturday with Sophia

Amy & Cory wanted to look at furniture today so Sophia came over to hang out. The girls played for a little bit when she first got here and then Gilbert put Eva down for a nap and I hung out with Sophia. We had a busy day. We played with Max & Ruby paperdolls, made brownies, played outside with a ball and picked flowers for Mom and Dad. She also wanted to help me with sweeping the floor. We had a fun day for sure - and the proof was in the fact that she fell asleep in the car about 10 minutes down the road. Come over any time Sophia!!

Paperdolls and watching Sponge Bob.

It doesn't look like she likes me, but she does:)

Cracking an egg. This girl is a pro. No shell!

Adding the oil.

Mixing.

We love chocolate!

Taste it GiGi!

Chocolate Fingers!

She loved running the water!

Helping me sweep.


I know, I know. Not good for the eyes.

Wondering why she can't get in the cage with Roxie.

Whoops. She spilled the puffs.

No problem. Sophia to the rescue!

Enjoying a meal of cheese, cheese and more cheese. She had mac & cheese, cheese puffs and shredded cheese.

Playing outside with the ball.

She's got some good skills... And tons of energy!

Observing.

This was the only strange moment of the day. She went into the corner and seemed upset - but I was not sure what she was upset about....

Picking flowers for Mommy & Daddy.

We are keeping Pancho for a few days while my parents are in Denver. He had a great time playing with us outside. That dog is crazy!

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

Looks like a great time. Thanks so much for watching her. I know she had a great time. Nice definition in those calves Julia!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker