Sunday, March 29, 2009

Closet Space

Gilbert and I LOVE our house and are so happy to be moved in and mostly settled. The one concern I had was the size of our new closet. In Austin we each had our own walk-in closet, and mine was full to the brim with clothes and my extensive shoe collection. I knew that I needed to go through my clothes as well as my shoes since I now have less closet space. I had to get creative when displaying my shoes. I used an old bookcase for my favorites and then some hanging closet organizers for sandals and flats.


I still have boxes and boxes of shoes to go through, but that will be another time....

And on a different note... I made a delicious breakfast this morning. Cinnamon Roll Pizza. It was so good that Gilbert told me I could make him this for his birthday cake:)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker