Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's A Girl!!


Gilbert and I went to the doctor today for my big UltraSound. I was so anxious and excited that I could hardly sleep last night. Poor Gilbert had to wake up a million times with me last night as I thought that I heard all kinds of different sounds! I think that I just didn't want to be the only one awake!
I took the advice given and had a small hot chocolate before the appointment. Most of you know that I don't ever drink any caffeine. I drinks lots of water and some orange juice. So that hot chocolate made the baby dance! There was no problem seeing this time that it was a girl.
I was so happy. Gilbert was a little in shock. He was still holding out for a boy. But both of us were happy that the doctor said it was a healthy baby - all the measurements were normal as well as the heart, lungs, brain, etc.
I am still on cloud nine. Yeah!!!

3 comments:

The Cissells said...

I can't wait to meet Eva!!!!

The Cissells said...

I love your shirt.

Unknown said...

WHAT A BLESSING!!! Girls ROCK! I am so excited for both of you, and you look fantastic! You are truly blessed. Congrats! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker