Sunday, July 8, 2007

And the Green Grass Grows All Around, All Around


Yesterday after Gilbert got off work we went to World Market so I could get some chairs to put on our front porch. I really wanted the Adirondack chairs, but after Gilbert saw the price, he suddenly thought they were really ugly and wouldn't go with the house! We continued to look around and found some beach chairs that were nice enough to go on the front porch - complete with a drink holder. Gilbert picked the red canvas and I have to say that it looks good against our yellow house. After church we took some pictures and the light was just right to give it a neat effect. You can see that the crazy rain in Texas has really helped our lawn. I don't think I have ever seen grass this green in Texas in the month of July!

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

Your house looks really nice! I love your landscaping and your new chairs. You two have done a great job!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker