Saturday, January 31, 2009

House Pics

Gilbert and I have accomplished quite a bit since we moved in last Wednesday. The house still isn't 100% done, but I feel that it has really become a home.
Family Room

Kitchen
Master
Guest Room
Playroom
Eva's Room

Misc.


If you ever need spices, come and see me. I think I have just about every kind there is. And I have a wide assortment of vinegars and oils. It is a bit ridiculous.

In Austin this used to house my liquour and margarita and wine glasses. Those days are over! My liquour is stored away and my glasses are in a cabinet where Eva can not reach! So instead my "drinking cabinet" is filled with kitchedn towels, potholders, bibs and cookbooks. Kids really do change everything:)

1 comment:

Tammi said...

It looks awesome Julia!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker