Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Toasty Toes


I have been waiting to live in a cold weather state in which I could wear some real boots. I hate how people in warm weather climates wear Uggs - Uggs are for cold weather only!! Since is has been cold the last few days, I decided it was time to pull out my Emu boots (Uggs were just too expensive for me...). I was prepared to be made fun of. First from Gilbert who told me I was trying to look like a teenager (not true) and then later Amy who asked if I tripped over the snow drifts on my way in. Cory has not made his comment (yet), but I think he was just too tired today and didn't notice. My favorite comment was from Sophia. I went to her room when she woke up from her nap and the first thing she said to me was "Cool boots Aunt Juju". That girl is after my own heart:) Thanks for appreciating style Sophia Grace!

2 comments:

thebanetfamily said...

Why am I not surprised that your sister would make a smart comment like that???

The Cissells said...

Hey, it's just who I am...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker