Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Get In Shape Girl

So I have been exercising in some form or fashion since I was 12 or 13. (Unless you count Get In Shape Girl audio tapes - that started much earlier....) I started out with the Cindy Crawford workout videos and also watched some workout shows on TV. I loved the ones on ESPN (even annoying Denise Austin) and also did one on KET called Body Electric. Wouldn't you know that Body Electric is still on??? So I asked Amy to TIVO it for me since the workouts are only about 20 minutes long and it seems that is about all the time I have to work out these days. Today Sophia decided to join me. The first time she joined me for a workout was a few weeks ago when I was doing Turbo Jam. I wish I had pictures of that because it was super fun to watch Sophia try all the punching moves! But here she is at the end of the workout stretching with me.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker