Friday, August 22, 2008

Milestones

Yesterday afternoon I went over to Tammi's for playgroup. She had an exersaucer that she was selling as her youngest has started walking and no longer enjoys being in it! I tested it out as soon as we got home and Eva seemed to like it.



But she really enjoyed it later in the evening with her Daddy.


Thanks Tammi! I was so worried that Eva wasn't ready (i.e. big enough) for it - but Tammi reassured me that it was okay. And she sure was right!!


This morning I had Eva on her playmat while I took a shower and got ready. For the first time she actually batted at the toy hanging down. Wow. She has never done that before! And Gilbert and I have noticed that she is actually touching our faces because she wants to, not just because she is waving her hands and our faces get in the way:)


So happy that she is reaching these milestones on Gilbert's birthday. Speaking of which - I still need to make his cake!

1 comment:

Tammi said...

I'm glad she likes it so much. :) Something I forgot to tell you, you can always roll up a receiving blanket to put in front of her so she can sit up a bit straighter. I did that for a while with Ethan until he could sit up on his own.

She's growing up fast.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker