Sunday, August 3, 2008

Growing Like a Weed



I can't belive how fast Eva has grown. She is now officially too big (mainly too long) for her newborn clothing.



She is talking even more now and has made some new sounds lately. She has also developed 2 new cries. One when she hears a noise and is scared and the other cry is when she is super ticked off/tired. She also has gained great head control, likes to "stand up" and is always putting her fingers in her mouth.


Standing




Doing the "Dr. Evil"


Yum Yum. These fingers are delicious.


Everyday is something new. Can't wait to see what is next!

She loves it when we sit and bounce on the exercise ball.

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

Good grief. She is practically 12 already. It is a good thing I will get to see her soon. I wish you could become the Aguilars in Indiana so I could see her more often. I love the Dr. Evil.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker