Saturday, May 31, 2008

Eva-Renee's Introduction to my Favorite Store

I have been going a bit stir crazy at the house. The only outings I have really taken have been to doctor's appointments - and that really doesn't count! I have been dying to get out and use my stroller and show my baby off!!

So on Saturday Mom, Dad, Eva and I went to the mall and to Central Market. Eva was the perfect baby - she slept the entire time (except when I fed her).

It felt so good to get out of the house and to introduce Eva-Renee to my favorite store - Nordstrom!!

2 comments:

The Cissells said...

Congratulations Eva! I am sure this is only the beginning of a long, beautiful friendship.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

That's great that she's so easy going. Glad to hear you have a new shopping partner!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker