Thursday, May 22, 2008

Eva is Home!

Eva and I were discharged around lunchtime today. Being back at home is wonderful, although the hospital wasn't nearly as bad as what I thought!

Eva has lost some weight - she is now down to 5 pounds 12 ounces. She is so tiny that all her newborn clothes swim on her. Luckily my sister purchased me a few premie items. They look like doll clothes!

She has her first doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon, my Dad arrives on Saturday and Gilbert's Mom and sister will also be here to visit on Saturday. This weekend will be busy, but it will also give me plenty to blog about!

The Proud Aunts!

She loves his voice

The ride home from the hospital. She looked so tiny in her carseat!

Checking out her room

Gilbert and I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. We also want to thank everyone that came to visit us in the hospital. It made the days go by much faster and it was wonderful to be able to introduce our daughter to you!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker