Sunday, May 11, 2008

Assembly Day

Gilbert and I spent this afternoon in full assembly mode. Actually Gilbert did most of the work and I watched. I was just too tired to do much of anything myself!

The stroller and carseat my parents got us for Christmas.

The awesome jogging stroller from Uncle Ken & Aunt Cheryl. Gilbert and I will probably fight over who uses it first!



Swing from my Dad. By far the hardest and most time consuming to assemble.

The "miracle" chair from my sister. As soon as I put it in the bedroom, Roxie laid down next to it. I think she knows that a baby is coming. She is going to be super protective...

The co-sleeper. We wanted to go ahead and put it in the bedroom so the dogs get used to it. The kit to attach it to the bed was not included - I really hope they just forgot it and that it is not extra...

1 comment:

The Cissells said...

Looks like things are getting in order. The swing was definately the most difficult for me too. I am so excited! Can't wait to meet her.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker