Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Big Announcement!!!

For those of you that don't already know, I am pregnant!!!

My delay in blogging about it was because I wanted to wait until after my first doctor visit before sharing. More than anything, I wanted to make sure I was really, really pregnant. Although based on how I have been feeling, it was a pretty certain thing!!

Say hello to Baby Aguilar!



I was in the doctor's office for about 2 hours and got big list of things I can and can't do and can and can't eat. My doctor is pretty strict - no meat unless it is well done, no cheese unless at home (all cheese has to be pasteurized and you never know at restaurants what they are using), no lunch meat or hot dogs, no traveling to Mexico or high elevations (which happens to be the next two trips that we had planned!!!) and I really have to watch my exercise and have to replace any calories that I burn. And that is just the start of it!

I am at 8 weeks, which makes the due date the first week of June - although I am going to push for a May baby!! I am feeling very tired and have had an upset stomach. I have learned that I can no longer tolerate milk and that I can eat tons of bread. Big shock - I crave carbs and sweets. Why can't I crave salads or something?!?

Gilbert and I are both very excited about being parents and I am going to try super hard to follow all the rules set out for me:)

4 comments:

The Cissells said...

We are so excited! I don't know if I can wait that long!!!

The Cissells said...

Is it time yet????

Megan said...

Congrats again hon!! Here's to babies to spoil rotten! :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are now going finally know the true blessing that I've been experiencing for the past 9 years. Welcome to motherhood. It's such a beautiful blessing. The best that God can give a woman! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker