Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Domain

On Friday afternoon my friend Jenny and I drove to North Austin to check out The Domain. The Domain is a very upscale shopping experience (they even have valet parking!?!). It is an outdoor shopping area with stores such as Louis Vuitton, Tiffany and Co., Barney's, Neiman Marcus, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, BCBG, etc. There were a few economical choices - like the largest Victoria's Secret I have ever seen!!! It was fun to window shop as we wondered why there was hardly anyone else there on a Friday afternoon. Probably because there are other people that figure $100 is too much to spend on a T-shirt!!

I was so happy to see the store "Sur La Table". I have purchased from this store online and they have amazing things for the kitchen. The prices are in line with Crate and Barrel and Williams and Sonoma. Jenny purchased an amazing large wood salad bowl - and I have been thinking about getting one for myself!! (You know - to encourage more salad eating)




I also really loved this little salt boxes.



If you like window shopping, a trip to The Domain is right up your alley!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker