Monday, August 6, 2007

The Birthday Lady

Friday was Amy's 30th Birthday. We started off the morning by doing some damage at Nordstrom. Amy was able to find a lot of things that she liked - but too bad that most of them were full price!! Gilbert and I got Amy a top and pants for her new job. No more scrubs! She gets to wear "real" clothes with a lab coat! And she has to look snazzy under that lab coat!!
After shopping I dropped her off at the salon and spa for a chemical exfoliation treatment and facial. She claimed that it was super relaxing. I am glad that she had some time all to herself that was relaxing!!
Later that afternoon, we took Sophia for her first haircut. My hairdresser Berkely was so good with her. She trimmed Sophia's bangs and cleaned up the sides and the back. Sophia was such a good girl!




After the haircut, I dropped Amy and Cory off at Cork and Company. It is a neat little bar/retail shop. They each tried some different wines and had a nice time just hanging out.


For dinner we went to Cannoli Joe's - an all-you-can-eat Italian buffet. Sophia seemed to enjoy the pasta (who doesn't!!) and even saved room for some dessert. You can see from the pictures that she had a bit of a sugar rush at the end of the night!




Would you like some?

Gilbert's definition of a head shot.



Don't let him fool you. It was my glass of wine.


Silly girl!!

It was great that I was able to help Amy celebrate her 30th! I hope it is one to remember!

1 comment:

thebanetfamily said...

Happy 30th to Amy!! I love the photos of Sophia's 1st haircut!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker