Monday, June 18, 2007

Wedding Weekend





This weekend we traveled down to the Valley for Thelma and Raul's wedding. Growing up my Dad would always get hyped up before a road trip and I told myself that I would NEVER be that way. Never say Never - I am so much like my Dad in the trip category. For my defensive, Friday was filled with troubles - the first being the garage door (it wouldn't go down!) and the second being our phone line being out. It felt go good once we loaded up the truck and pulled out of the driveway. The garage door and dead phone line would just have to wait until we came back!



The wedding and reception were beautiful and it was great to spend time with family. We were able to visit Gilbert's grandparents and Gilbert's Dad came from Mexico, where he has been working, to see all of us. While at the reception, Gilbert, Robby, Katie and I played hangman. It was really hard to stump them! And then I did MASH on Robby. Do you remember that?? His answers were super funny and I can't wait to remind him of his "future" when he is a little older!


Katie took control of our camera and told us to make mad faces.







1 comment:

The Cissells said...

Glad you guys had fun and got home safely. I bet your children missed you!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker