Saturday, February 28, 2009

Eating & Playing

Here are some pictures and video from Saturday. We didn't do anything exciting - just ran some errands and ate at chic-fil-a. Gilbert and I are on a very tight budget and don't get to eat out anymore. But we came in under budget this month and decided to eat out for lunch at chic-fil-a! Eva liked the fries and chicken but enjoyed watching all the kids play even more!!

After we got home from running errands, we played upstairs.
She does this crazy thing where she wrinkles up her nose and kinda snorts. I need to capture it on video.....

Kissing mama.
This picture is funny because she looks....
Eva eyeing Daddy's food.

She had chicken, green beans, corn and homemade buttermilk biscuit. She liked the green beans the best.







1 comment:

The Cissells said...

It's amazing how fast she is growing up. I will have to remember she likes green beans. Now I have someone to sneak my share to at the table.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker