Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day




We spent Christmas Eve over at my parent's house. Eva woke up around 7:30AM and we opened gifts with her a little while after that. Amy, Cory and Sophia came over for brunch around 11 and we opened gifts with them. Then they came back over later that evening (after I think we all had naps!) for dinner. It was a great Christmas - even though I didn't get the one thing I asked for.....


Opening her first gift.


A Learn & Grove Table from Grandma & Grandpa!


Opening her gift from Aunt Nikki, Uncle Brad, Robby & Katie


Baby's 1st Christmas Gifts from Aunt Nora


Nora read my mind. I went to Target on the 23rd to buy this for Eva and they were sold out. Great gift!


More Nora gifts!

From Grandma. A cool radio!

Playing with her tower.

Sophia opening the gift we got her.

Riding the pony. No more pony brooms for this girl. Now she has the real thing!

Finally!! My Dad has been talking about this FOREVER....

Who doesn't like to nap in a box?

Hooray for Christmas!

Gilbert with his 49ers scarf and jacket.

Eva loves her walker..... and being naked.
Cool shades
Ready to eat
Sophia teaching Eva how to crawl
Cheese!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker