Sunday, September 9, 2007

McCormick and Schmick's



On Saturday night we went to dinner with some friends at McCormick and Schmick's. As always, it was wonderful!! Gilbert and I shared the jumbo gulf shrimp appetizer and then we got the same entree - grilled redfish with shrimp and crab sauce. It was so good!!!


The restaurant is located downtown and as we were leaving around 11:30, we saw the flock of people headed to the bars - probably to celebrate UT's big win. I saw a lot of short shorts and short skirts. I think "What Not To Wear" needs to come to Austin!!


2 comments:

The Cissells said...

I wish I could have joined you. I love me some seafood!

Megan said...

I totally agree with "What Not to Wear" needing to come to Austin. The things I see here on campus just make you go "uuugggghhhhh...."! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker